God amazes me with each new day, with the miracle of LIFE (Eva means life in Hebrew). I am overwhelmed with the joy of being able to parent this precious one that God created. I feel honored and wish to cherish these thoughts in my heart forever. Thank you Lord, that you as a Father give me a glimpse of how you feel about me!
01 December 2008
Photo Session
This morning Eva and I were having lots of fun, taking tons of pictures. Eva is a great model (no wonder, coming from a mom and dad who BOTH like to take pictures and like to be in the pictures, hehe…), and she was posing in many ways. Just wanted to share our joy with you…





God amazes me with each new day, with the miracle of LIFE (Eva means life in Hebrew). I am overwhelmed with the joy of being able to parent this precious one that God created. I feel honored and wish to cherish these thoughts in my heart forever. Thank you Lord, that you as a Father give me a glimpse of how you feel about me!
God amazes me with each new day, with the miracle of LIFE (Eva means life in Hebrew). I am overwhelmed with the joy of being able to parent this precious one that God created. I feel honored and wish to cherish these thoughts in my heart forever. Thank you Lord, that you as a Father give me a glimpse of how you feel about me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh she is so beautiful! post as many pictures as you want! i don't tire of them! :)
(no job yet, here) :)
Post a Comment