We are moving in ten days. Don't ask me anything. Andrej just calculated that this will be his 10th move in his life. I know for any American this is a piece of cake, however, for us Slovenes... oh well.. it is the WHOLE CAKE!
I stared my school back up, doing graduate work while Andrej is helping with Eva... and we are packing boxes at night, when she is asleep. Fun times, that is for sure!
Keep us in prayer, mostly for our entry into the mission field. Maribor is our home town and needless to say, we feel quite inadequate to go back home. However, the Lord is above it all, and this time his power will definitely be revealed in our weakness. Praise Him!
15 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i didn't know if i could ever move back home. i dreaded it for years, because seattle had become home. and then last year God said it was time. and i love it here in LA again. God's timing. :) i'm excited for you. Maribor is special. :)
Hey Andrej & Nina,
I can't believe that I just found your blog! It's really great! So fun to see all your pictures! HOpe things are going well in Maribor so far. Your little Eva is so, so adorable!!
Post a Comment