18 February 2009

Fun Fun Fun

My baby is growing. Oh wow… she is growing. I’m sure every mom out there knows what I am saying, and why in the world I am repeating this so much… She just turned 9 months and I am amazed at how much she has changed, how much fun we have with her and how truly blessed we are to have received her as a gift from the Lord. My prayer for her is to grow up with confidence to be exactly the person that God made her to be, and if that is a person who makes great faces… so be it! Andrej said one day to her, “Eva, if you want you can be the next Jim Carry. We laughed so hard at that…”

These are some pictures from our ninth month with her, and I deliberately chose only those where she is making some sort of a funny face. She is just so much fun. Enjoy!

The "evil" eye


The silly Silly (mom of course)

Whatcha looking at?


Get out of here....

Ha ha... look at me...

The Godfather...
or should I say.. the Godmother?

3 comments:

Josh and Kristi said...

Such cute pictures! and such a sweet girl! I think my favorite is the Godmother! ha!

Shana said...

those are such great pics! thanks for sharing! she's so pretty! :)

Unknown said...

Kok je luškana. Wow, hvala Gospodu za čudovit dar!!!!!!!!!

SG and P