One of the great things about this house we are currently living in is that it comes with all sorts of fun games and things. Like the Nintendo Wii that we have been using on all sorts of occasions, or the big screen TV, or the crazy (read: wonderful) selection of DVDs. It also comes with some fun toys for the kids, like the magical castle, the soccer game, baby tricycle that Eva has been enjoying very much, and this kitchen that Eva started to use all on her own, without me showing her anything. It was so funny, I just looked over one day and saw her standing by it, saying in Slovene “I’m mixing, I’m mixing”, actually mixing her imaginary food in the pot and then tasting it and saying “good, good”. I wonder where she saw that… ;-) Here are some pictures of her being a chef.
I'm ready...

Mixin' the first pot

And the other one...

Mmmmmm... its good!

All done!
1 comment:
SOOOOO CUUUUUUTE!!!!!!! :D:D:D:
Post a Comment