20 October 2009

Before and After

I love extreme make over shows. I just love what can be done to a place, or even a person, with some color and style. Even though our house is far from being finished, the major step on the outside has been done, and that is why it feels like such a change. Just wanted to share this with you, and there will definitely be a lot of before and after pictures to come! One picture is of precious Eva….and the before with her would be just me and Andrej… and that was not as much fun, hehe! Enjoy!

BEFORE



AFTER


SWEET EVA


3 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm a sucker for before and after photos too! Great work on the house you guys! It looks fantastic! Can't wait to see pics of the inside :). And your little Eva is a sweetie!

Lori Jackson said...

Wow! What a great house. I am excited for you guys! I know it is a lot of work, but so worth it.

Josh and Kristi said...

WOW!